Monday, February 24, 2014

Reporting.... What I learned about Self-Portrait Collage

One thing that I learned about during this project is that self-portraits can be a way to express myself - Logan D. 5th grade



One thing that I learned about during this project is how to express myself in my art projects - Emily 5th grade



One thing that I learned about during this project is how to blend colors while painting a canvas. - Rachel 5th grade



One thing that I learned about during this project is how to choose the best colors that blend well together (analogous colors)  - Tyler M. 5th grade



One thing that I learned about during this project was how to draw a good self-portrait - Aiden 5th grade



One thing that I enjoyed about this project was expressing myself - Anthony 5th Grade



One thing that I enjoyed during this project was being able to pick out things that express and describe yourself - Sean 5th grade

2 comments:

  1. What a simple yet effective way for students to reflect on their artwork! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen! I think the kids have enjoyed getting to be "famous" while reflecting as well!

    ReplyDelete